This is a mini Tutorial of how to run C programs on your Ubuntu Terminal.
As you can see in video there are only 5 steps to do this.
1) Create your .c file e.g. example.c and open it with your favourite text editor. On this video i’m using “nano” text editor.
2) Write your C program and then save it in a folder of your choise
3) Run the following command to compile your C program:
4) When you run the “ls” command (if you haven’t done any mistake on your C program) you will see a new executable file which name is “a.out”
5) Execute the a.out file using the following command and you’ll see the results of your program (if any)